So I have had this blog set up for a few months now just never taken the time to figure it out. So due to my recent shoulder surgery I have about four weeks left of recovery and I am going crazy with having not to much to do decide it was time to try this out.
Life at the Finlayson's has been a little crazy and scary. I had been having pain in my right shoulder for a few months and finally went to go figure out what was going on. After x-rays, CT scan, and MRI found out that I had a cyst/tumor in a small bone in my shoulder. I was then referred to the Huntsman Cancer Center where they did some more x-rays and what not and decide they were just going to go in and take it out. So on Feb. 23 I was admitted into the Huntsman Hospital where they first did a surgery where they cut off the blood supply to the cyst/tumor. Then the next day I went in for surgery where they ended replacing my bone with a cadavers bone because my cyst/tumor had destroyed mine (bone cracked like and egg taking out the cyst/tumor) then basically put me back together. They tested my cyst/tumor and it was negative for cancer which was a great relief and now I am just healing and trying to get my arm functioning again. As for Tim he has been working, going to school, taking care of me, and doing a lot of the house work poor guy. However he has been really good through all of this which I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.
Faith, Hope, and Love
12 years ago
Welcome to the blogging world! You figured out how to send invites! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were going through all of this shoulder stuff. I am so happy to hear that there wasn't any sign of cancer and that you are recovering. I hope you get all the way better really soon.
Love and miss you!